1.Premium vinyl block-out
3.Different sizes available
4.CSFM, NFPA-701 certificate
Pinnacle Tent, Marquee tent 20' x 40' party marquee tent is the most common tent used for special events,
trade shows, both inside and outside. This tent uses the newest design technologies
which has become the standard across North America and Europe. The tent uses
frame tension design with tension cables rather than tedious pipe and pin
connections so it requires less fittings and poles, and installs in less time.
The frames feature rustproof powder-coated fittings integrated with heavy-duty
anodized aluminum for reliable and super-strong frame systems.
The fabric is heat sealed, highly resistant to the abuses of weather; ice and
snow will not adhere to it, and mildew resistant.
All tents come with flag staff, guy ropes, corner and feet, ratchet tensioning straps,
tie-down ropes and steel stakes. All pieces are conveniently packaged in heavy-duty
duffle bags for ease of storage, transportation and to keep the parts from damage
1) Design: frame tension design with tension cables and optional flag
2) Fabric: 16oz. block-out, heat sealed polyester vinyl coated (PVC) fabric
3) Frame: diameter 2 1/2", thickness: 3.4mm, heavy-duty anodized aluminum
(6061-T6 aluminum) with cast aluminum jointers and foot plate
4) Profile: 20' x 40' (6m x 12m), with 8' legs
5) Peak height: 16'3", wall height: 8'5"
6) With full set sidewalls