|Detailed Product Description
The 20' x 40' marquee tent is the most common tent used for special events, trade shows,
both inside and outside. This tent uses the newest design technologies which
has become the standard across North America and Europe. The tent uses frame
tension design with tension cables rather than tedious pipe and pin connections
so it requires less fittings and poles installs in less time.
All tents come with flag staff, guy ropes, corner and feet, ratchet tensioning straps,
tie-down ropes and steel stakes. All pieces are conveniently packaged in heavy-duty
duffle bags for ease of storage, transportation and to keep the parts from damage or loss.
1) Design: Frame tension design with tension cables and optional flag
2) Fabric:16oz block-out, heat sealed polyester vinyl coated(PVC) fabric
3) Frame:diameter 2 1/2",thickness 3mm, heavy-duty anodized aluminum (6063-T6
aluminum) with Cast aluminum foot plate
4) Profile 20' x 40' (6m x 12m), with 6' legs
5) Peak height: 16'3". wall height: 8'5"
Outer packing: Carton